Terms & Conditions
To ensure that everyone can enjoy the features and services of the Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. website, we hereby outline the more significant terms governing the use of the www.verginabeer.com website.
1. The first important term relates to freedom of speech and conduct, provided there is no harm done to or harassment of anyone on the Internet.
2. All intellectual rights related to the www.verginabeer.com website belong to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A.
3. The name, products, trademarks and corporate logos belong to us and cannot be used by you without our prior express and written consent.
Postings on the www.verginabeer.com website are regularly monitored. Anything that is counter to our terms or is not to a level appropriate to the website and the corporate reputation of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. will be removed, without requiring prior consent, discussion or communication with the user who posted it. The decision to remove or retain any such material is at the discretion of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. Nevertheless, it is noted that it is not possible to continuously monitor every area of the website and that in all events, we disclaim any liability that may arise in connection with the content or message that may be posted by a third party through or on the Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. website.
We recommend that you read the legal information containing details pertaining to the above.
1. Visitors/users of the pages and services of the www.verginabeer.com website are obliged to read this carefully and in the event they do not agree with the stated terms, they SHOULD ABSTAIN FROM USING THE SITE. Otherwise, it is assumed that the terms herein are accepted and that consent is granted. The legal information and terms herein govern all of the web pages of the Vergina Beer website, unless otherwise expressly stated on a specific page.
2. Entry into/use of this website is forbidden to anyone under the age of 18.
3. Limited liability: By entering this website, you agree that you are responsible for its use and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or publishing this website bear any responsibility whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any responsibility for any direct, coincidental, subsequent or indirect damages or costs or expenditures of any type (including lawyer fees, expert fees or other expenses) which may result directly or indirectly from the access, use or navigation of this website, or through downloading and saving any material, texts, data, images, videos or sound files from this website, including, but not limited to, any losses resulting from a virus, program bug, human commission or omission, caused by any computer system, telephone line, computer hardware, software or program malfunction or any other error, omission or delay in transmission through the computer or through the Internet connection.
4. Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. - without offering any warranty or accepting any liability - makes every effort to ensure that the information and whole content of this website is characterised by the greatest possible accuracy and clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. Under no circumstance, including minor negligence, is it possible to establish any responsibility on the part of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., and any such responsibility is expressly denied, with regard to any damages that may be caused to visitors/users as a result of using this website. The information, the entire contents and services are provided on an 'as is' basis, without any express or implied guarantee related to, for example, merchantability or suitability.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights The entire contents of this website, including but not limited to, the articles, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, video or sound files and, in general, files of any kind, constitute the intellectual property of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and are governed by national and international provisions on intellectual property, with the exception of those third-party rights explicitly acknowledged. It is therefore expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, broadcast, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate or amend in any way, parts or abstracts of the contents without the express prior consent of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., unless otherwise stipulated herein. By exception, and without implying in any manner the waiver of intellectual property rights, storing and copying sections of the contents on a personal computer intended strictly for personal use, without intent to use commercially or otherwise, is permitted, on the condition that reference to the source remains unchanged. Users/visitors must agree that anything included in the pages of this website constitutes a registered trademark or a product of the intellectual property of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. or third parties, to be used only with permission, and as such, any unauthorised use may result in legal consequences.
6. Posting of user photographs and videos: Any photographs or videos featured on this website must be original creations of the visitor/user. If the photos or videos have not been recorded by same, they must be submitted by the person who has recorded them. By submitting any material to the website, visitors/users declare and warrant that they are at last 18 years of age; that the photograph or video is their original creation and not a copy, in whole or in part, of any other work; that they are not violating or infringing upon intellectual property rights, trademarks or any other property right belonging to any person or body (including the rights to privacy or publicity) and that the material is their sole and exclusive property. By submitting a photo or video, visitors/users grant to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. permission to use the image or video, permission how long is 500 words to process, compose, format, scan, copy or modify the photo or video and to submit the photo or video (as submitted or after processing or modification at the discretion of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A.) to the website, with or without musical accompaniment. If visitors/users submit any photograph or video that contains the image or photograph of a person other than themselves, or with any musical accompaniment, they agree to obtain written permission from any such person on behalf of Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. in order that the image or photograph of the individual may be used as appearing in the photo or video and so that the photo or video may be posted to the web page, based on the ethics described above. By submitting any photograph or video that contains the image or reproduction of any individual other than the visitor/user, or which includes musical accompaniment, visitors/users hereby declare and warrant that they have received written permission for the use of the material and that the persons shown are at least 18 years of age. They also agree to compensate and to relieve Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and its agents of any responsibility related to any legal action arising from the violation of the aforementioned declarations and guarantees, in the event the image or likeness of a person is used in a video without their written consent. By submitting a photograph or video, permission is granted to Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A., its staff and its advertising agencies to use the photograph or video and images or likenesses of persons included therein, for any purpose and in any form of media anywhere in the world, perpetually and without compensation.
8. Illegal or improper conduct: It is forbidden to publish or transmit on this website any pornographic, indecent, defamatory, offensive, threatening, illegal or other material that may constitute or incite conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol or its consumption by underage individuals, or that in any other way violates any provision of the law. Although Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. or any other party that may be involved in creating, producing or publishing this website may monitor, review, delete or modify transmissions or sent material, Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. and all parties involved in creating, producing or publishing this website deny and preclude any responsibility which may arise from their content, including but not limited to claims related to defamation, insulting language, identity fraud or violation of intellectual property rights.
9. Hyperlinks: Although this website may be linked to other websites, it is not responsible for the content and services of the other websites to which it refers through links or banners, nor does it guarantee their availability. Macedonian Thrace Brewery S.A. disclaims any direct or indirect approval, approbation, relationship, sponsorship or cooperation with linked websites, unless such is expressly stated. By entering this website, you agree that Macedonian Thrace S.A. is not responsible for any problems that may arise during visits to or use of the websites to which this website links and which are subject to the sphere of responsibility of the respective websites.
10. Amendment of terms: Macedonian Thrace S.A. reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason, without prior announcement or obligation. Users/Visitors are expected on each occasion of use to check for possible amendments, and their continued use of the site implies acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. Should they not accept the changes, they should refrain from using/visiting this website.
11. Applicable law: This use agreement is governed by the provisions of Greek law, by the directives and regulations of European law and applicable international provisions, and is interpreted in the light of usual rules of good faith, fair dealing and the economic and social purpose of the rights related to the use of the website. If any of its provisions are deemed contrary to the law and thus invalid or liable to be declared null and void, it automatically ceases to have any force, without this having any effect on the validity of the other provisions. No amendment of the terms of this specific agreement shall be accepted or form part of the agreement unless formulated in writing and incorporated into it. Any dispute arising from the agreement will be resolved by the competent courts of Komotini.